Dignity Health (CommonSpirit)
DD was asked to create a brand-compliant event website and a set of email templates for Dignity Health as well as their parent healthcare system, CommonSpirit. The challenge included working within the Certain Software (an event marketing platform). We created two different event templates, one for more simple events and another for more complicated events.
The goal was to design a system that was flexible and easy to use for the internal staff while providing tools that conformed to a new set of brand standards that were still being polished and refined.
Each of these designs needed to conform to rigid brand standards in addition to being responsive across a wide array of devices and platforms.
The email templates were also built to work within the Certain platform. These registration emails need to work in a variety of email clients and be responsive and brand coherent.
Below are some of the highlights our this project:
- Wireframe presentation for event templates
- Creative design for templates and functionality
- Created multiple headers for photos and patterns
- Selected stock images for the templates
- Developed HTML for email campaigns and registration process
- Created multiple CSS for desktop, tablets and mobile
- Created multiple forms and modal pop-ups
- Two types of registration email templates
- Troubleshoot MS Outlook desktop client registration email issues
- Worked with outside QA firm to test templates
- Worked closely with Certain software technical team for implementation
Barulich Dugoni | Book Design | Burlingame Chamber of Commerce | Cal U | Catholic Healthcare West | Dignity Health |
Enzyme Technical Association | Ferris State University | HrH Architecture | Kidz Loves Soccer | Lifework Solutions |
Mason Architects | Nicolet College | OmniUpdate | Otero Junior College | Precision Fitness | Ron Donoughe |
San Francisco Archers | Sustainable San Mateo County | UAEX-Arkansas