Donoughe Design was hired to work with the Ruffalo Noel Levitz team on the website redesign project for California University of PA (Cal U).
This was large website redesign project; it included a very talented team of seasoned professionals with deep experience is SEO, information architecture and content strategy. Cal U had recently updated their brand and messaging, one of the goals of this redesign was to incorporate the new brand elements into the site. As with most website redesigns, this site has undergone quite a few changes since it was launched. Fonts and layout have been updated, but overall the original design gestalt has been maintained. A big thank you to Ruffalo Noel Levitz for the opportunity to lend a hand and be part of the team.
Below are some of the highlights our this project:
- Translated a new brand and style guide into the site
- Created two different "style tiles" for creative direction
- Created icons for information graphics
- Created a series of template pages
- Developed a new UI based on updated identity
- Handed off production assets for development team
- Created new navigation design for header and footer
- Created mobile navigation design
Barulich Dugoni | Bay Maples Urban Sawmill | Book Design | Burlingame Chamber of Commerce | Cal U |
Catholic Healthcare West | Dignity Health | Enzyme Technical Association | Ferris State University | HrH Architecture |
Kidz Loves Soccer | Lifework Solutions | Mason Architects | Nicolet College | OmniUpdate | Otero Junior College |
Precision Fitness | Ron Donoughe | San Francisco Archers | Sustainable San Mateo County | UAEX-Arkansas | W.L. Hickey Sons